Greetings...are you reading this?  It has been a long time.  So much has happened in my life I'm not sure where to begin this.  Just warning you...my mind jumps around.  I would like to start by saying I have missed streaming.  Those of you who know me from Twitch...

I was very into my stream.  At the time I was also very into #XboxOne.  I had been diagnosed with a nasty illness called Ankylosing Spondylitis.  Unable to work, and unable to move around much playing video games and streaming on Twitch was my life.  A lot has happened since then.

My mother passed away at the young age of 66.  She died in her sleep and I discovered her corpse nearly 12 hours after her death.  July 23rd will mark a year since I found her, eternally asleep.  That doesn't seem possible.

She was born and raised a coal miner's daughter in the hills of Southern West Virginia.  Not sure how much you know about WV.  Long story short;  her family and friends still reside in these hills.  We (my father and I) brought her body here to be shown, so her family and friends would have an opportunity to say goodbye to her and pay their final respects.  That's when these hills started calling my name.

I finally got my SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) approved in December.  In May 2016 I moved to a very small town in Southern West Virginia.  When you are on a fixed income it really changes your life.

I worked all my life.  Now my work is this.  That's right...I work for you.  The individual reading this.  I have no life.  I have no woman.  No job, no real responsibility.

Had I realized how miserable the big city was making me I would have left years ago.  For the first time in my life I feel purpose.  I feel like I am where I belong.  I am fortunate enough to be on medications that have my AS in remission.  I am not 100% but I have mobility back I never thought I would.  I can do things that I thought I never would be able to do again.

So I got to thinking (I know, I know, I don't think a lot) why not continue where I left of, so to speak.  My plan is to document my adventures off the grid.  The trail systems in the area I am living are known the world over.  Hatfield McCoy Trails are in this area.  I do plan to explore them but only after I have explored the trails which are only known to the locals...going "off the beaten path" to begin with.  I have been doing this (as my health permits) over the past month.  Moving really sucks and it took me a while to get all my "stuff" unpacked and sorted out.  Now I am finally ready to start the next chapter of my online life.

I'm going to take you along with me.  Live streams on Facebook and videos on You Tube and right here on this blog which I intend to update regularly.  As a matter of fact I am uploading my first video to you tube right now.

I welcome positive feedback to this blog.  I am welcoming you into my life...to share the adventure.  I have a lot to say and I would like to think there are some really cool experiences ahead for us.  Please, help me out by getting others involved to share in the adventure.  Something you want to see?  Let me know.

I will warn you now:  I am insane.  That is not something I say for attention or shock value.  Indeed, it is a fact.  I don't think like the average human being.  I don't act like them either.  I march to the beat of my own drum...I do my own thing.  I have something called a moral compass as well.  As I look around me...I don't see very many of those.

Thanks for reading...please come back soon to catch up on the adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update