Well I guess I shouldn't complain but Murphy's Law has been kicking my tail!  I got the new Elgato HD60 and everything went nuts for me.  First my Astro A40s died and I had to troubleshoot them.  Got a new mixamp via overnight shipping from Amazon.com to fix the issue...no dice.  So I had to send them back and go to Gamestop;  plop down $270 for a new set of Astro A40s.  Now those are working and I have them connected to the PC.  I can chat on skype as well as Xbox live at the same time...pretty cool.

My new PC got the blue screen of death last night.  I had to call ASUS tech support.  After about an hour on the phone with them, they tell me I have to do a factory reset.  That means I lost everything...including my new overlay I created for twitch.  I didn't have a system restore point and I had not backed up the overlay.  :(

So the grind continues and hopefully I will be back on the air tonight.  I love #Minecraft and I love streaming on #Twitch.  I'm Eddie Mancuso and some days you get to be the windshield;  some days you get to be the bug!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update