Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter for Xbox One is an amazing game.  I am pretty sure I'm hooked!  I had a 16 hour broadcast the day before yesterday and I could have kept right on going.  As most of you know...Eddie Mancuso is old.  As a matter of fact I'm so old that I remember when the original home console, more commonly known as pong came out.  I played it a lot.  Then Atari 2600, the Atari 5200, Intellivision, Colecovision, Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo...finally Xbox 360 and now Xbox One.  What a difference it is...and I'm loving it.  I wasted a lot of days and nights playing D & D with paper, a lot of imagination and dice.

I salute Arc Games even though the interface needs a lot of work and it seems some of the servers are a bit laggy/glitchy.  All in all it is very playable and I think it is very smart of them to make it a free to play and with astral diamonds...free to win kind of game.  Make sure you check out the right sidebar and follow me everywhere.  You don't want to miss any updates...do you?  I broadcast live every single day on Twitch.  I am very excited to see where my adventures in Neverwinter take me.  Currently I am working on a Boss Devoted Cleric.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update