Here We Go Again

Getting ready to finish of my DC in Neverwinter all the way to level 60.  He is a Boss and I am looking forward to today's broadcast.  I have a few things on the burner to deal with this week:

  • New Overlay I want to get a new overlay for my channel
  • New Graphic Going to get a new graphic online for when my channel is offline lol
  • Yanks & Brits Guild building the guild up for the next month or so
  • T-Shirt going to have a new graphic and new shirt available
Minecraft is not over!  I still have the world (I even keep it online when I am AFC) and we still have big plans for it!  

Do me a favor if you are reading this and share it on facebook, +1 me for google and just help me out.  You don't have to have money to support the stream.  Get your butt in here for every broadcast and spread the word about the broadcast.  Tell your friends at work or school.  When you do watch my broadcast...do me a favor;  it is free and really easy to do:  Just chat.  Chat with me or chat with the other viewers.  Ask questions....make positive comments.  I really appreciate you guys helping me out and I look forward to building my Twitch channel up to what I want it to be.  Have a great day and thanks for reading!  Hit that plus one button!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update