Starting The Guild

So the guild is getting going.  I am glad I have fatty and Ben on board to help out.  I have been gaming with them a longtime.  You can post and check out the blog by clicking HERE

I had a good stream today (10 viewers at the high point) and it was a lot of fun.  It was almost 16 hours total streaming today.  Want to send a shout out and big thank you to my regulars;  Swamp Booger, Truckinyourma and Poinstarz.  Hoping to get a long day in tomorrow and possibly get into the big dungeon.  I am tired of being kicked because no one wants to play with a designated cleric.  Doing well on the Top Streamers list as well.  Already second in the world for Neverwinter streamers that are registered there and only need 20 more votes to take first place!  That would be nice.  I think the top streamers website will drive more viewers to my channel.  I definitely need to get some more popular games on the stream to attract more live viewers.

For those of you who want to see more Minecraft...we will be getting back to the Atlas server eventually.  WE all got burned out and it was more of a stress creator than reliever so it was time to walk away for a while.  Thanks for reading and please tune in!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update