Medical Update

I have severe late stage ankylosing spondylitis which has not been treated for over a year. The medications I need to treat it would hinder my healing from the four stage four bed sores that I have on my backside.
I'll be honest with you, I'm scared to death! I'm waiting on the doctor to confirm what I already know. My eyes feel like they have sand in them, they are burning, and it's very painful to be exposed to any light.
Please say a little prayer for me and my recovery it would really help me out a lot. I'm really in a mess. January 23rd I was involved in the ATV accident, I was traveling at a high rate of speed on the blacktop. I hit a patch of gravel and wiped out rolling The ATV. Originally I had my back broken in three places, on my ribs broken but one, my left foot broken into places and my left shoulder broken into places. Additionally; I had three brain bleeds, a kidney bleed and a pancreas breed. I was in the hospital for 3 months with no issues and I went to a rehabilitation clinic that was horrible and did not turn me. I developed severe bed sores I now have four stage 4 bed sores on my backside that exposed my body  cavity and cost me to get a bone infection which is antibiotic resistant and inoperable.
To top things off 6 weeks ago I puked a quart of blood up and ended up in the ER. I have seven ulcers and two of them were bleeding. As soon as I got to the ER with a hemoglobin of four they immediately tried to place a PICC line. The needle they were using glanced off my collarbone and punctured my left lung! So I had to have a chest tube which was extremely painful. I was in ICU for 12 days and then they transferred me to a wound clinic which is just a step under ICU. I've been here for going on 7 weeks and I was healing well up until the uvitis Hit me and started affecting my eyes.
God is in control; God is good, all the time. I have a strong faith in Jesus Christ is my personal Savior and the Father the son and the holy Ghost as it should be. I love my neighbors and I try my best to love my enemies. Please wish for a little prayer for me that I can recover from this and move on. The scary part is with all the inflammation in my body from the AS it could actually start affecting my heart valves next and I don't want that to happen. I'm already having heart issues from another incident.
Thank you for reading and don't forget to check back for some more fresh commentary and a medical update on my conditions. God bless you all and I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog