I think I have had enough Battlefield 4 for a while and I will be getting back into Neverwinter.  I had a great broadcast last night.  I have got a few of my old viewers back and it feels great!  I slept pretty much the entire day away.  I am happy the warm temperatures have returned as Winter was long and really cold.  I am glad to see so many people have been stopping by the blog.  Also glad to see my good friend Startled Sheep finally followed the stream on Twitch.

Not sure what I'm going to get into on today's broadcast but I'm thinking I will start with Neverwinter.  Don't be too shy to comment on the blog people and I would like to thank everyone who has been over to Top Streamers to vote for my stream.  It really helps me out and it means a lot to me!  Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update