I'm really excited about being on Fund Anything.  I have a good feeling about it...especially when I see someone asking for $100,000 dollars to cut a studio album (she has $25,000 so far) and I am just seeking enough money to get by.

It was really hard for me to do but I think I did the right thing.  What is wrong with asking for help when you need it?  I am looking at 6 months to a year more to get my SSI decision and then another two years on top of that to get housing assistance.

I found a site that is selling address' to the very wealthy.  Wow;  what a way to make a living.  I know I have a lot of pride in who I am and this is not something I ever envisioned doing.  It is really my last resort and it is what it is.  With or without it I know I will make it.  Just makes life a lot easier when you have the things you need to move on.  I try not to dwell on it too much.  I know from seeing other people in the doctor office with other illnesses far worse than mine that it can be worse.

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone has a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update