Man oh man what a crazy weekend it has been.  I'm still not well and I really don't know how to put it into words.  I will just say I am uncomfortable and I will be glad when I can get back to normal.  I wanted to broadcast longer today but I'm just not up to it.  14 hours will have to be enough.  Didn't make it to level 60 either with the good ol' Devoted Cleric.  I did, however, have a good time with some of my longtime friends on the XBox One.  D & D Neverwinter is an amazing game and it has been a lot of fun building up my Boss DC.

She really is boss as well.  I mean, I was struggling with the character I made myself.  I have a great balance of power and the ability to heal on the battlefield.  I really enjoy this game.  Those of you reading this I hope you will say a little prayer for me and keep me in your thoughts.  I really appreciate the viewers who are chatting with me and keep coming back for more.  Keeping my stream going is a full time situation and the payoff is with your feedback.  I have had more viewers who chat recently than ever before and I'm really liking it.

So as I prepare to get some rest, I am going through my mind on what is up next.  I want to finish off leveling up and then the real fun begins.  Then is when this game comes alive.  Get into the really good stuff.  Going on dragon killing sprees and going through epic dungeon adventures with friends.  Dragon Bones make all the difference and I'm already thinking of the next character I am going to level up.  Thanks for reading and make sure you follow me on Twitter so you can stay in the loop @MancusoEddie have a pleasant day.  #FASTEDDIE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update