It is going to be a busy weekend for me.  I'm still loving #XBNeverwinter and plan to stream it a lot this weekend.  Loving my new Top Streamers web badge and I have been fortunate enough to get some votes.  Please don't forget, you can (and should) vote everyday for me.  I am currently #4 for +NeverwinterGame broadcasters in the world!  I can't thank you guys enough.  I have had a total of $700 in donations from fans since last December!  I am glad to see some people care enough to support me with donations.  It has been over a month since I had a donation and I'm not pressed.  If you know someone in a position to donate please send them my way!  Don't be afraid to +1 some of my posts!  Thanks for reading/watching and have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Medical Update